RhinoLink is a package for interfacing with the Rhinoceros 3D modelling and CAD software, as well as its Grasshopper visual scripting extension.
With RhinoLink you can:
- script Rhino with Wolfram Language code
- create Grasshopper components that encapsulate Wolfram Language code
- control Rhino content with Wolfram Language interfaces
- source Rhino geometry from Mathematica
- include Wolfram Language code directly in Grasshopper structures
- use Rhino as a geometry server from Wolfram Language